Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hot Topic Mini Haul

Hello all!

I thought I would switch things up for today's post and show off some of the goodies that I grabbed at Hot Topic :-).



I always tend to veer towards the Hot Topic accessories section and on this day I found 3 things that I have major weaknesses for; Hello Kitty, feather earrings, and star jewelry!


I own several sets of feather earrings and loved the colors in this pair, as well as the little spikes! They may be a bit difficult to see in this picture, but you can click to enlarge the image.


Star necklace with a little bling? Yes please!


Close up. *Sparkle*


This is probably my favorite purchase of the day! The Hello Kitty studded hinge wallet.


Back of the wallet.


Inside.

Speaking of my Hello Kitty addiction...I also had these adorable ear buds that my boyfriend bought for me for Christmas. They weren't part of my mini haul of course, but they're also from Hot Topic, so I figured they would fit right in for this post :-).



Cute right?! I loved them!

...Loved? As in past tense? Yes, unfortunately these little babies broke after a mere month of using them :-(. The cord just snapped, right at the base of the ear bud! So sadly, I no longer own them, but I just thought they were too cute to not be shown somewhere in my blog. I'm sure if Hot Topic sells these ear buds again, I'll snag another pair...and handle them more carefully.

Well, that's all that I have for today! I'll see you all soon :-).

Aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment